Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mary's Expectations

My Expectations

Myself
· My life is in order
· I am compelled by His love – I am able to receive His love
· I am moved with compassion – able to feel
· I love expansively – no walls

· I am strong and carry out great exploits because I know my Father
· I am always in the right place at the right time, serving in the right position with the right heart and motive.
· I know how to rest in God and have a quiet confidence in Him
In returning and rest you shall be saved. Quietness (rest, settle, be still) and confidence (fully trusting in Him) is my strength. Isaiah 26: 3 NKJ

My Business
Mission Statement


My business has a strategic purpose in the Kingdom of God. I have nannies who are full of Your presence who works as unto the Lord. As a result they stand before kings they do not stand before unknown men. They have great influence in these homes. As they influence these children, these children influence these parents. The little one’s will lead their parents to you. Many families are saved as a result of the strategic placement of these nannies in these homes.


· There is order to my business and God is directing my steps
· There is no confusion. I hear the voice of the Lord, saying this is the way walk in it
· I do not get overwhelmed by new challenges in my business, I listen to the voice of the Lord, keep my mind set on Him and how He is telling me to respond. My business plan is in order.



No comments: