Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Daily confessions: feel/ see/ speak

Here is an outline of my confessions. Each of these thoughts bring up floodgates of feelings and connection. This is what my 2008-2009 is hovering over……I want to land soon.

Me, internal/interpersonal:
To Trust
To live every moment in real and peaceful confidence
To take real risks
To do something once a day that scares me.
To discover how I am made to function.
I will be financially settled, enough to support others.
Spiritual growth is my main goal
To see others though the correct filter, eyes of Christ
To decipherer the emotions of interaction, seeing the spirit and not the issue
To be free
Outward not inward
To put the kingdom of God above all else:
Above my own ambitions
Above my self
Above my progress
Above my accomplishments
Above my pride
Above my past knowledge
Above my favorite things
To be in charge of my atmosphere, where ever I am.
To understand my authority
To let my passions overtake me

Me, tangible/professional:
I will pick an idea to place my efforts into
I will live in a foreign city
I will design and own a clothing company
I will sail around the world
I will create and own a hostel/hotel
I will adopt
I will speak French
I will make a piece of furniture
I will Travel to every country
I will be a pilot
I will be an artist

No comments: