Friday, March 20, 2009

Jesus Healing

I am working on a series of 18 black and white paintings right now that will illustrate all of Jesus' healings in the Bible. I have never painted in black and white, and I have never really painted people, but I am praying for grace and creative ideas! I have three completed and I am working on two others now, but I have a lot to do! I am hoping to be more inspired and disciplined to finish all of them by the end of this summer!

This is part of a bigger dream to use my talents to help bring people to Christ and to multiply what God has given me. I want to plant a church like the City Church one day as well, becasue everyone needs an awesome church like that! I want God to use my talents, but most importantly, I want to do what God is calling me to do, which will require more boldness and passion for people, especially the lost. I will also need more courage to overcome fear when speaking in front of groups and just be myself and trust in who God made me to be. I am also working on not caring about other people think about me, my personality, gifts or talents (whether good or bad), but only what God thinks. I want to be led by God and not other people's expectations! I am excited to see these things happen as well as everyone else's dreams too!









No comments: