Thursday, March 5, 2009

So Life is fun

Today will be fun. Challenging, scary, a lot of hard work, but fun. It is the opening of my show room and is marked by the production of Symphony Street, a runway show of this season’s line. Looking over the styles I am please and proud of the outcome. Simple reverence to the human body with the perfect about of flair. Um how pleasant.
I tackle the task of dressing myself for the big event. I commonly feel like if would be easer to orchestrate a whole runway show then build a personal ensemble. Perspective is the key to everything,
Soon I will step out of this house and invite a challenging, scary, fun day. My fine team of five and I will wow our visitors with on experience. An event. A moment. And a picture that will become a part of who they are. This is our chance to show our creations, a bit of ourselves and an atmosphere that is pure, holy and spirit inspired. Clothes are a brand and an image, just something that you wear, but they become something you use to communicate, something you “buy into”, something that defines your identity. This is what I live life for. An atmosphere to command for Jesus, an industry to redefine, a day to enjoy. Breezing thought the details of models, lights, colors, musicians….this is a day to remember and live.
So, I step out, reaching and commanding what is to be, doing what I see and feeding that hunger in the middle of me that calls unto deep.

No comments: