Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Karie's expectation confession

God is my source and I receive His grace to be who I’ve been called to be. I humble myself and He will promote me in His timing. He opens doors for me that no man can open. I know His voice and I immediately obey Him. My value comes from God and people feel valued by me. I am overflowing with enthusiasm and love. Blessings and grace are chasing me down.

I courageously step out in faith to take the creative risks God leads me to knowing He is the one who brings the harvest. He chose me long ago and I receive his special favor and mercy. I speak hope into people’s dreams and help them cultivate their creativity. The gift of God in me is being stirred up and I don’t allow fear to lock it inside my heart.

Those who cling to worthless idols, forfeit the grace that could be theirs. Jonah 2:8 NIV

No comments: